[Vision2020] Sua Sponte

MOTHER KIRK kirker at rock.com
Thu Feb 10 12:49:22 PST 2005

Fiat Dugx,

I will not engage your misrepresentations, phat boy, neither will I play
your word games. God has appointed a deacon to investigate that matter,
and I trust he will fulfill his charge with diligence, applying the edge
of his sword to evildoers, such as you two, when you are found guilty.

However, I will observe that you have reduced the Golden Rule to
something less than a "stone marker" that ignores "zoning law written by
man." And I will note that this kind of Scripture-twisting aggravates
your guilt, which will incur even greater chastisement. After all,
exegetical high jinks didn't stay the Lord Jesus' hand. He knew a den of
thieves when He saw it and He cracked His whip accordingly. (I am sorry
for you because hitherto you have failed to grasp the very simple
concept of esteeming others more than yourself.)

I must also point out that if you used the same wooden hermeneutic with
Moscow City Code as you did with Deuteronomy 19:14, then you would know
that the "zoning law written by man" says you must immediately abate
your illegal activities.

Furthermore, if you employed the same rule of interpretation with your
confession of faith as you did with the Torah, then you would quietly
and peaceably discontinue your operation, without pitching a fit. (Your
confession states, "We believe that Christians are to live quiet and
peaceful lives, in true submission to the constitutions, laws, and civil
magistrates as ordained by God to be His servants.")

Moreover, an honest application of the Golden Rule to your present
circumstance requires immediate abatement--with a smile! Who cares if
you own the building? Ownership does not remove your responsibility, it
increases it.

Little boys, once again I call on you to sprout some hair and play the
man because I will not breast feed grown men drunk with self-love, and I
refuse to change their diapers. Make not your Mother ashamed. Prove to
the watching world that your faith is real. Prove that you have counted
the cost. Stop robbing your neighbors. And remember, "A foolish son
despiseth his mother" (Prov. 15:20).

Verily, verily yours,

M O T H E R    K I R K