[Vision2020] Re: Well, It ain't plumbing

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Thu Feb 10 10:52:52 PST 2005

Joan,
I don't think spitting is an arrestable offense--unless you spit on a person
(bio-hazard, ostensibly), so I'd put my cuffs down if I were you.  As for
shooting them . . .well, unless you've got the Nerf Jimmy Dart Gun you might
have to tame your itch.  Too bad you can't just rub their noses in it like I
do with my cats when they do something bad . . .
--Jennie

Jennifer L. McFarland
Detective/Public Information Officer
Latah County Sheriff's Office
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson