[Vision2020] Re: Well, It ain't plumbing

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 19:24:56 PST 2005

Dear Dave,

Now I fear that you look like one of those space alien squidgie toys -- you know, they're sort of pinkish flesh-colored, no arms, no legs, and when you squeeze them, their eyes and ears pop out.  Either that, or you look like Telly Savalas.  Would you please enlighten me as to which it is?  It's only three hours before my bed-time, and I don't need the nightmares  Oh, and here's a hint as to which I'd prefer . . .

Who loves ya, baby?

Joan/Auntie