[Vision2020] Hey there Sports Fans!

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Sat Feb 5 15:48:20 PST 2005

It was a Saturday morning like any other.  I was flipping thru the
channels looking for some hunting show or maybe some dirt bikes, and the
phone rings.  My lovely bride manages to get to the phone before my 6
year old daughter for a change, and then she brings the phone to me with
a shrug.  Now I don't know about the rest of you, but when the voice on
the other end of the line is the, yes *THE* one and only Carl Westberg,
my heart goes all atwitter!

Anyhow, Carl proceeds to give me a little quiz, telling me about an
article in the latest issue of Sports Illustrated.  It seems they rated
the nation's best sports bars.  There were bars from all over the
country in Atlanta, New York, LA, along with a little watering hole
right here in good ol' Moscow, ID.

So Carl asks me "Can you guess what bar?"

I thought to my self, it can only be one place, the former home of "The
Nail" - Moscow's own Corner Club!

Yes, that's right; the Corner Club is #21 out of the top 25 sports bars
in these United States of America.

Congrats, and Pedro offers you his protection,

DC