[Vision2020] Re: Fiat Lux

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 22:33:00 PST 2005

Hey there whoever you are-

I have no power to permit you to express yourself.  I don't even know if you
are in Moscow, Idaho, Palm Beach, Florida, or laughing your alien head off in
the mother ship.  I cannot stop you even if I wanted to, unless I do something
very serious to the infrastructure that supports V2020.  I am just about at
the bottom of the heap here in the most powerful nation on earth, suffering
from the delusion that if I speak my mind on a Internet list serve it will
actually make a difference.  In short, I am a token protester allowed to speak
against the mainstream agenda of the USA because it is a juggernaut that has about
as much of a chance of being stopped as a grasshopper has of blocking the
passage of an elephant.

Don't thank me for your capacity to post to a Internet list serve.

Thank the mysterious forces of our universe that have brought you into being,
a thinking feeling perceiving consciousness that is a miracle, like all
consciousness, existing in what otherwise is almost entirely a very cold lifeless
universe, unless you happen to believe in fairy tales about the life force
pervading all existence, or some such rot.

Ted Moffett

Fiat Lux wrote:

Thank you Mr. Moffett for your open mindedness and
understanding.  I hold you in high esteem because of
your willingness to permit me to express my thoughts
here under a nom de plume.