[Vision2020] Plan to Divide Electoral Votes Progresses

David M. Budge dave at davebudge.com
Fri Feb 4 11:54:15 PST 2005

Wow, thanks.  I think I like you too.  Don't jump to any conclusions
however, I have some frightfully conservative viewpoints wrapped up in
this libertarian patina. Diana Rigg though... you're on to somethin'.

Both the idea for the book and the name sound like a winner to me.  Sign
me up for an autographed copy.  I'd be sure to take a tape recorder with
me if I were you.  You wouldn't want an overdose of Moosedrule beer to
conspire against the quest for vulgar genius.

About Max v Mike... I dunno...   Max is so much more photogenic than
Crapo.

db