[Vision2020] Other opinions

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Feb 3 05:30:46 PST 2005

I don't get it, Ms. Kraut.

First you want those that oppose your view kicked off the V2020 listserve.

And now you want to " . . . make sure those opposing views were posted on
this site."

Well, Ms. Kraut, unlike my first girlfriend you can't have it both ways.

So there.

Tom Hansen
Just Another Left Wing Intolerista Liberal Elitista Nutjob Wacko Loose in
the Palouse Doing What Comes Natural

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.