[Vision2020] Iraqi Citizen At WSU Speaks

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 18:35:08 PST 2005

Tom, Pat et. al.

So that's what happened when I attended the U of I?  I was subjected to left
wing mind control from an officially accredited liberal wacko institution of
government paid and pampered Marxists?  The problem with this, though, is that
most of my professors appeared so conservative compared to my way of
thinking... I guess it was the agnostic Godless government schools I went to during my
formative years.  Again, though, in Jacksonville, North Carolina, where I
attended fifth grade, we started each day reciting the Lord's prayer!  This is no
joke!  So the light of the Lord shined upon me even in the government schools,
but this was in the Righteous South, where there were still remnants of that
great Christian civilization that was destroyed by the progressive liberal
atheist commies who took control during Abraham Lincoln's day.

Of course when I attended fifth grade dinosaurs were still roaming the
suburbs.  Now I'm one of them!

Ted Moffett