[Vision2020] The Brother Carl Experience!

Joan Opyr auntiestablishment at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 11:08:47 PST 2005

Dear Visionaries,

I have updated the Auntie Establishment website to include information about The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show, which can be heard live every Sunday from 5 to 7 PM on 92.5 FM, KRFP Moscow.  Most important of all, I have added a page detailing the biography, interests, and hobbies of Mr. Carl Westberg, Jr.  It makes for fascinating reading!  I invite you all to visit immediately:

http://www.auntie-establishment.com/AboutCarl.html

Attention Ladies: at the bottom of the page you will find a link to Carl's personal email account.  Please, I beg you -- address your hopeless love letters directly to him.  Quit asking me to forward them for you.  There aren't enough hours in the day as it is without having to deal with Carl's Hugh Hefner-like fan base.  I'm exhausted!  (Nicole Kidman: this means you!)

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com
Serving Idaho's liberal elite since 1993Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com