[Vision2020] I hope no repeats?

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Feb 2 08:56:00 PST 2005

Warren,

How dare you bring up and use facts!  -- Especially about the current Iraq
situation with a  much more complicated and longer history of hostility
between the multiple parties than were involved in the Viet Nam War.

This discussion is not about facts, but daily revised spin.  Let us not
confuse the two.  Spin wins over facts almost every time.

It is very sad to see people trying to rely on facts and logic in this great
country of ours.  Just think of the pickle we would be in if everyone did!

W.