[Vision2020] Movie rental recommendation

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Feb 1 13:32:43 PST 2005

OK, Joan.

Who wins the pot?

Who had " . . . both collapse in exhaustion before laying a glove on one
another"?

I had 2-1 that they would both take a mandatory 8-count after being knocked
to the canvas from tapping each other's gloves at the intro.  Anybody get
any closer?

Tom Hansen

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.  But a true friend will be
sitting next to you saying, "Damn . . . that was fun!"