[Vision2020] Movie rental recommendation

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 09:56:55 PST 2005

Well, since my movie recommendation of "Open Water" has been met with such a
welcoming embrace, may I take a moment to endorse a book?  "The Time
Traveller's Wife" by Audrey Niffenegger.  Great book.  Everyone else
probably hates it.  The film rights were purchased by Brad Pitt and Jennifer
Aniston, and they broke up immediately after.

                 Carl Westberg Jr.