[Vision2020] Wilson's Expanded 'Intolerista' Definition (wasIntolerista Slogans)

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Feb 1 08:59:15 PST 2005

Saundra, et al,

There is little doubt that Christ Church Cult Master Douglas Wilson very skillfully wields extraordinarily persuasive power over his flock of credulous, fearful sheep.  If the Cult Master had chosen to sell bogus mining stocks or cheap, faulty aluminum siding to the slow of wit instead of being a small town parson, he'd be a millionaire several times over and could afford a much better barber and haberdasher.

However, when it comes to facts, critical thinking, making and understanding valid arguments, Wilson and his top, economically-beholden-to-him minions are the Yugos of the thinking classes.

If you doubt the truth of this last statement, then perusing articles in Crudinto/Adumpsta will certainly convince you.  For example read the citation recently given by Tom Hansen (can you repost the URL, Tom?) featuring the homophobic thinking of amicable, but dimbulb Wilson son-in-law Bennie Merkle.  (The editor of this entry needs to read a primer on the skills of his profession also.)

One hopes that the current zoning dispute over NSA will be settled on the basis of the facts and applicable law -- although in Moscow, such events are not always the case.  When facts and cold logic are important and decisive, the Cult is at a horrible disadvantage.

One bright spot for NSA:  If due to an error by Cult attorney Gregor Dickison, NSA is forced to move, then all expenses of the move and more (punitive damages) might be recoverable through Gregor's malpractice insurance.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com