[Vision2020] Auntie E and Bro Carl - New Years Show 3:00 - 5:00 tomorrow

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 21:15:58 PST 2005

Visionaries,

I've asked Auntie E to play a special New Year's tune for those of us who
are concerned about Moscow's future.  The song, "Rock Against The Tide"  is by
Brian McNeill.  The C.D. is "The Back O' the North Wind."   I am especially
encourage by the lyrics:

"For every man you break upon your wheel, there's another whose courage  will
pierce you like a thorn, when you see you can never make him kneel.   And
when the thorn digs deep into the canker of your heart, and the prisoner  sees
the shame you cannot hide, it's then you'll fear the sound o' the ocean,  where
the rock stands firm against the tide."

Be sure to tune in and listen!

Looking forward  to the Idaho Board of Tax Appeals hearings (Jan 11- 12)
where surely Ms.  Lund and I will be standing firm.

Rose  Huskey

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight  you, then
you win." Mahatma Gandhi