[Vision2020] Chas on Godwin

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 29 20:07:55 PST 2005

Chas

I have not called anybody a Nazi.  I have noted that Heisenberg was indeed
one.  I have noted that advocates of using the Uncertainty Principle outside
of its probablisitic mathematical model for quantum mechanics have indeed
used it to justify genocide.

I have not called John D a Nazi.

I have not suggested that Nick is one either.

On the other hand, I have been called a bigot and anti-Gentile by both
persons.

Eugenics was derived by Darwin's brother in law and sanctioned by good old
Charles himself.  Heisenberg's philosophy was used by the SS who actually
employed Werner Heisenberg, as a justification for their actions.  Those are
facts that you can just as easily look up on wikipedia,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics for an example.

Perhaps I am over sensitive to Nazi War Criminals being made into heros or
to advocates of mass steralization and genocide being heralded as fine old
fellows.  Yet I seem to recall that one of the reasons that threads here had
so roundly condemned Wilson et al was their revisionism regarding slave
ownership in America.  How exactly is revisionism of history with regards to
Heisenberg any different?

Phil Nisbet