[Vision2020] Homepage - Former Boise police officer arrested onparole violation

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 21:13:19 PST 2005

Pat,

He's a registered sex offender with a Moscow address.
The article specifically stated that he 'is being held
in the Ada County Jail on the parole violation out of
the Moscow area'.

In your opinion, is this not relevant information to
be posted on V2020?

-Scott

http://www.idahostatesman.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200551228004