[Vision2020] Re: Wayne's Analysis of Criminal Innocence

Shelly CJs at turbonet.com
Tue Dec 27 11:07:05 PST 2005

"This case is like child molestation cases.  In my opinion such cases
present an excellent opportunity for the public to discuss and to educate
themselves about the perils, consequences, and means of prevention and
prevention of the consequences of the alleged criminal behavior.  This case
has certainly raised the level of interest and perhaps the opening of minds
about the myriad different problems/consequences of HIV on the Palouse.  I
do not believe this important public health issue discussion would have
happened without this defendant being charged in this case and the resultant
publicity.  I also believe this public discussion will increase the
probability of a more rigorous defense and a very careful, unbiased judge.
It is hoped that this discussion will also reduce, at least to some extent,
certain risky behaviors with possible dire consequences."

AMEN!