[Vision2020] Email scams and letters to editor

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Dec 27 16:19:41 PST 2005

I got one today, too, from The Hon. Ibrahim F--------, whose invitation I
had to less-than-politely decline by simply ignoring it.

I truly hate these things that clutter up my junk mail folder.  They take
time away from my being able to respond to the really important emails, like
the ones that promise to make me tall, slim and blonde just in time for
swimsuit season.  (What a relief.  I was afraid I was going to have to,
like, change parents and exercise and stuff).

Of course, the more time I spend on email, the less time available for
perusing the letters section of the Daily News, in which today we have two
very different letters from two very different Christian men, Roger Lynn and
Leonard Johnson.  Both lament, in their own way, the moral and civic decay
of our nation, yet each takes an entirely different tone.  In one of them, I
recognize the heart of Christ.  In the other, I see a smugness and
condemnation that somehow doesn't paint a picture of the Jesus I know the
author worships.

Thank you, Roger.  Be kind, Leonard.  And, Lord, have mercy on us all.

keely