[Vision2020] Re: Wayne's Analysis of Criminal Innocence

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Tue Dec 27 10:40:13 PST 2005

Opps, I thought I answered the one that was addressed to me. Sorry.
Some may wonder of my belief that the DN got the story right when I have
made some strong remarks about the press. Your right I do not trust many of
the press but I know Steve McClure and have talked to local officers and
other authorities about this and know that the story is as stated. This is a
local issue that I can check up on myself and get the unvarnished story. I
only wonder now what excuse Mubita's lawyer will come up with to try and get
him off.