[Vision2020] vision2020 picnic/potluck

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 23 14:31:57 PST 2005

I have no additional responses, probably because today is the 23rd of
December (less than 48 hours to Christmas).  Be advised that some of my

Perhaps we should wait until after the holidays (when more people are
available to provide input).

Sidebar item of interest:  I received a jury summons on Friday.  How long
that will last is unknown.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"