[Vision2020] Vision 2020 Picnic

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Dec 22 10:51:32 PST 2005

There is both. Tom Hansen has provided a web page and I sent out an excel spread sheet. Use which ever works best for you.
Some people have suggested having it earlier in the the year and indoors, so that we would not have to worry about the weather. If that is everybody desire, I could probably get the Fairgrounds.

Roger