[Vision2020] Picnic

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 15:31:02 PST 2005

My advice is that you get a club or student  organization at UI to sponsor it and then you can use a room in the  Commons or SUB for no charge.

 Another good place would be  Patty's on the corner or Deakin and 6th Street. They have huge  burritos, like 6ft long, and a covered area in case the weather is bad,  and an outside picnic area if the weather is good. They have been good  at holding large get-togethers for the students.

  -DJA

keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:
I'm defintiely interested -- which should contribute to a decline in
attendance -- but I guess I filled out Tom's spreadsheet.  Count me in.

keely