[Vision2020] Picnic

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 15:22:51 PST 2005

Greetings Tom!

I don't think people are being apathetic. Christmas is
in a few days, the students are gone (not sure how
many frequent the list) some people may be on
vacation.

I suggest we table the picnic discussion/planning
until after the New Year. At point, Anyone interested
in planning is invited to a pre-planning potluck at my
home. Unless everyone wants to do it online. I have
two steps to my front door.

*Enthusiastic smile*

I mean, there is so much to do!!! Will we want to have
some board games, cribbage, checkers, things for the
kids to do, while the adults get to know each other.
*teasing smile* do we need a couple pair of boxing
gloves?

I would LOVE to see this be a success. How can it be a
success? By YOU participating. That means those of us
who are polar opposites in viewpoints need to attend!
Those people at times, we want to *thinking hard* do
whatever is in the back of our minds we want to do to
someone who just refuses to agree with us! *soft
chuckle* I adore meeting people that are different
than I am. I just never know what I may learn. Many
times, we just need to "agree to disagree"

I don't feel our picnic will be as successful if only
those of who agree, attend.

Janesta

--- Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:

> Two viable options that have been submitted are:
>
> 4-H with its kitchen and foyer
> Unitarian Church with its kitchen and conference
> room
>
> Although it is considerate of Shelley to offer a
> facility, there may be some
> members that may want to bring children, in which
> case a bar setting may not
> be appropriate.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> I further STRONGLY recommend that people stop by:
>
> http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vision_2020_Picnic
>
> Even if you do not have any suggestions concerning
> the venue, simply
> submitting your name will provide the list an idea
> of how many subscribers
> are interested in attending.
>
> Currently there have been eight submissions, hardly
> worth the effort.
>
> Come on, Visionaires, let's show Moscow that we can
> work together.
>
> The only true enemy to Vision 2020 is apathy.
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho

Janesta Carcich

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original transmission and its attachments.