[Vision2020] beer (was BSU)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Dec 22 13:20:38 PST 2005

I can't fathom any beer worse than Falstaff at kept-in-the-carport
temperature (in Tucson, yet!), which is what my dad drank as I was growing
up.  No wonder I can barely finish even the finest, coldest amber ale even
now.  (The finest, I think, is Dos Equis Amber or Fat Tire, although I tend
to keep mine in the fridge).

keely