[Vision2020] BSU

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 22 12:34:12 PST 2005

Definately Lucky Lager.  I remember because after we'd all worked on the
puzzle, it was easy enough to throw the top through one of the holes in the
floorboards.  Of course, I deplore such conduct now, and cannot condemn Dave
and John enough for luring me into the car.

After my friend Anthony blew up the car - something about spinning donuts
and a battery that wasn't secured falling into the fan which then bent and
tore up the radiator, I wasn't there for that; Anthony tried to comfort Dave
and minimize his liability by saying, "Hey Dave, quit bitching, it was only
a hundred dollars' - he tried to tow it to the junkyard, using a handy rope.
  He was pulling it behind another Dart, when the guy steering Dave's old
Dart thought it would be funny to see if he could pull up alongside Anthony
in the towed Dart.  He could, and it was as funny as he had hoped.  However,
as Anthony stared horrified at the car next to him, scared that the rope
would bind in someone's axle, the hood on the car he was driving flew up and
bent on top of the windshield.  I'm pretty sure he needed to do some
laundry.

Somehow they pulled over without anyone getting killed.  That was the Last
Party in the Dart.

Sunil