[Vision2020] Vision 2020 Picnic

josephc at mail.wsu.edu josephc at mail.wsu.edu
Thu Dec 22 09:37:23 PST 2005

I say we have the picnic in January, before the effects of the holiday
season wear off.

The best place IMHO is the American Legion Hall, 317 S. Howard, Moscow,
ID. We would have to rent it but I can help lead a drive to collect funds
as long as someone can get reservations.

Could we do it the first full weekend in January, say, Saturday, January
9, 2006? The semesters at UI and WSU start shortly after that.

Joe