[Vision2020] BSU

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 22 08:25:44 PST 2005

My friend who wishes to remain anonymous (Let's call her 'Andrea') thinks
Mike Bohn, former Vandal A.D., is trying to help the Vandals by luring UC
Davis alum and former BSU head coach Dan Hawkins away to Colorado.

However, BSU may have confounded his plan by promoting fellow UCD alum Chris
Peterson to the head coaching position.

(For those of you keeping track, by which I mean absolutely none of you,
Peterson was the Davis quarterback who led us to victory over the University
of the Pacific back in 1986.  We were a lowly Division II school that
offered no scholarships back then (now as a IAA school we offer around 40, I
think, well below what other similar schools offer) and they were a IA
school that had just beaten Minnesota a couple of weeks earlier.  I was
there with my buddies Dave and John, having cruised down in Dave's $100
Dodge Dart, loaded up with Lucky Lagers.  It was a fine day for a party in
the Dart.)

Sunil