[Vision2020] Yeah!!!!!!

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 15:17:08 PST 2005

I've heard that he works in mysterious ways.  I've always been impressed
with the fact that in so many postgame interviews after a sporting event,
those on the winning side thank God.  They wouldn't have won without him?
Which makes me wonder why he must hate the Vandals so much.  Does he like
Boise State better?

                                                                Carl
Westberg Jr.