[Vision2020] Wal-mart & NSA

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 14:00:33 PST 2005

That is actually a brilliant idea. If Wal-mart does build a new store as planned, the old one will be left empty and would make for a good space with plenty of parking.  I am sure this is not a new idea for NSA as they have probably scoped out the Tidyman's building too  (Although, just speculation on my part).  I am sure cost is a big factor for NSA.  I would speculate that as much as the downtown businesses would like more parking, so too would NSA for it's students/faculty/staff.

Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:    Bob,

I was going to suggest that NSA and Wal-Mart just switch buildings.

-DJA

Robert Dickow <dickow at uidaho.edu> wrote:  I don't know why this didn't occur to me before...

Why not let the Super WalMart go into the 1912 Building???!!!

Bob Dickow, genius.

P.S. Hell, I might even go shopping there in that case.