[Vision2020] Courtney's blog/MSD and 1912

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Dec 20 18:07:50 PST 2005

A public word of reminder to Dale Courtney, Doug Farris, and other of Dale's
blogbuddies, who think I've backpedaled on the feasibility of MSD looking at
the 1912 Building as a solution to some of its facilities needs:

As I've made clear before, I am not on this incarnation of the facilities
committee.

I was on the committee for almost two years prior to the April 2005 bond.  I
am not now.  That means that I don't go to their meetings now.  At those
meetings, a committee largely comprised of non-MSD employees may discuss a
lot of solutions.  Some are feasibile, some not; some are great ideas, some
not.  But they are not my ideas, and I stand by the April MSD-1912 Building
comments he quotes on his site.

I would expect an apology or a clarification, but I know that I won't get
one.  I will, along with the other trustees, vote on the committee's
recommendations, but I am not involved in designing them this time around.
Short of carving into a tree trunk, I don't know how to make it any more
clear to Dale, who really isn't interested in what's true anyway when it
comes to MSD or me.

And he still can't seem to get my name right . . .

keely