[Vision2020] On the season - boycotting Walmart

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 15:17:14 PST 2005

SACRAMENTO (AP) — A group of religious protesters
demonstrated outside a Wal-Mart superstore Saturday,
hoping to turn away customers by calling attention to
the retailer's decision to use "Happy Holidays" rather
than "Merry Christmas" in its seasonal advertising.

Full story at:

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/retail/2005-12-18-wal-mart-terms_x.htm