[Vision2020] Wal-Mart meeting

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 08:33:29 PST 2005

Compare Chas;

  Drive to Win-co: 10 Minutes
  Pay $2  fee for ATM, Win-Co does not take debt-it card
  Find Items 5 Minutes
  Wait in line 5 minutes
  Drive back from  Win-Co: 10 Minutes

  That is 30 minutes of my time and an additional $2.

  Safeway, is on my way home and I do not have to pay cash.

  Is the $2 I save worth 30 minutes of my time when I have 6 hours of  sleep between my next class and next work shift, not to mention the  cost of gas and increased mileage on my car, and the risk that the ATM  is broken in Win-Co anyway so it would be a wasted trip, as has  happened many times?

  If Wal-Mart opens, I save on the gas, the ATM fees, and on the lower prices of the food. Which comes to about $75 a month.

  If I did not go to school and work two jobs or had someone else to do  my shopping it would not be so bad. Of course it would also help if I  did not forget items like ketchup so I did not have to stop at Safeway.

  -DJA

Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:  On 12/19/05, Donovan Arnold  wrote:
> Wal-Mart coming in on the east side will save me no less than $75 a month,
> and for a college student, that is a great deal of money.

Do you drive, Donovan?  If you do, are you saying that you spend $75
more month to save a few minutes of driving?

http://mail.yahoo.com