[Vision2020] Fruitcake [was Re: Mark, Chas and Dan, of Xtains]

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Dec 20 08:16:44 PST 2005

Melynda writes:

"Serve in small slices to people you truly love, or people you'd like to love you."

Is this a recipe for a fruitcake or a secret love potion?  If the latter, I expect the Palouse will soon have multitudes of moldering jars of fruit, wine, and rum.  To those that try this delightful recipe, please let us know if it is truly a secret love potion.  I see a huge entrepreneurial opportunity here.

W.