[Vision2020] Mark, Chas and Dan, of Xtains

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 19 17:33:06 PST 2005

I'll ask my mom.  She'll tell me, "Some eggs and brandy and chopped fruit,
put it in the oven at X degrees."  She can be imprecise; when giving me one
of her Indian recipes, she'll invariably say, "...and then some
ginger-garlic," which she always says as one word.  That's what the lovely
Anne-Marie now calls it, 'ginger-garlic.'  My mom won't tell you how much,
you just have to figure out what seems right.  Same with 'some onions.'

But if I actually get any, I'll try to remember to trot across the street
with a slice.

Sunil