[Vision2020] Mark, Chas and Dan, of Xtains

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 19 14:57:47 PST 2005

About 15 years ago I was visiting a college buddy at
Christmas time at his parent's house in Jerome Idaho
and they served - and to my shock - ate fruitcake.
This was the first and last time I've ever seen such
an event.  In my family, if we receive fruitcake for a
gift, we just send it off as a gift to someone else
the next year.  I shudder to think what would happen
if anyone actually ate the stuff.  I would hope that
they have all their shots up to date.

-Scott