[Vision2020] Doug's downtown cathedral? (was NSA Zoning Trouble)

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Mon Dec 19 06:16:04 PST 2005

This is exactly the kind of post that lured me into the original donnybrook a la Mack's trailer court. Does it ever occur to folks that others might not be interested in your thoughts and plans for their property? I am not a engineer or a building contractor but I am fairly sure that there is no way the scattaboe could be modified to become a meeting hall sufficient to holding several hundred people. Certainly not via sweat equity.

I think that the "zoning problem" will soon be best solved by the council  changing the code and the comprehensive plan will do what all plans do. Evolve.