[Spam] Re: [Vision2020] Narnia

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sun Dec 18 21:21:01 PST 2005

Have you tried the Veggie Tales? They are very funny and adults love them also. I just bought The Adventures of Ociee Nash for my grandaughters (I hope they don't see this!). They are 10 and six and the Phantom of the Oprah frightened them. The two boys 13 and 11 will love Narnia and The Lord of the Rings movies so I am getting them some of those. Other than that we will watch Meet in St Louis one more time and Lemon Drop Kid and having been introduced to them at a very young age they will love them.