[Vision2020] You've got mail and maybe something else....

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Sun Dec 18 13:28:25 PST 2005

Janesta,

Thanks for the link.

In the case of STDs (and other communicable diseases) ignorance is not bliss --neither for one's self or for those partners one may have afflicted.  Knowingly spreading disease is criminal, selfish, irresponsible behavior.  Failing to get tested when there is a reasonable probability that one is infected is also selfish, irresponsible behavior.

Please continue to help educate us.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com