[Vision2020] book exchange

Tami Stinebaugh stinebaugh4 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 12:08:03 PST 2005

I was wondering if anybody knows if the Paperback Exchange still operates somewhere in Moscow?  Pullman??  I remember as a kid loving to take my books in and exchange them for new ones (new to me anyway), and was hoping maybe it still existed so my daughter could do the same now.  I don't think it still operates in the same location as when I was a kid (down on third, by the old Micro movie theater)  but I am hoping that maybe it is still around somewhere?   Or maybe something similar?  I'd appreciate any info anybody might have about this.  Thanks!

  Tami Stinebaugh

http://mail.yahoo.com