[Vision2020] Time Magazine Person(s) of the Year

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Dec 18 12:04:04 PST 2005

Don't read this if you want to be surprised at the newstand:

Time has chosen Bill and Melinda Gates and Bono (Paul Hewson) of U2 as its
Persons of the Year for their efforts in eradicating poverty, disease, and
debt throughout the world.

I'm sure Time's editors will be relieved to know that a homemaker and school
board trustee in Moscow, Idaho, thinks they made a wonderful choice.  I
thank God for the three of them.

keely