[Spam] Re: [Vision2020] Saturday's paper

Shelly CJs at turbonet.com
Sun Dec 18 11:28:43 PST 2005

Wayne - There are more convictions to follow. His bail/bond and time in jail
will increase. There were 18 high risk individuals tested Thursday night
alone. Not 13 as reported in the press.

I am looking into "modifying" this crazy law that allows such a ridiculous
bail. Remember, it is a felony and I believe Mr. Mubita has a few of those.

Shelley Roderick