[Vision2020] a question, a hijacking of a post and a poll,

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 18:44:49 PST 2005

Did anyone report it to Firststep? I belong to another
listserve/chat and the owner has no idea if things are
not running smoothly unless one of us lets her know
directly.

It is very confusing to think I have read everything,
then come in to find those new dancing posts from one
end of my mail to the other.

The poll is this -

Who has the most unread mail either from Vision2020 or
elsewhere. Mail they intend to read when they have
time???? Or perhaps, it is mail they haven't had time
to delete?

*blushing crimson*

I tell you, I am NOT going first! You all will just
die laughing.

Janesta