[Vision2020] Shame on you Crabtree

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 17 12:38:34 PST 2005

Seasons Greetings Hanson

Thats not quite what my DD 214 tells me about my time in the service as an
11B, but maybe thats how you served as a clerk typist?

You are however correct that DI is a term used by the Marines.  Its been a
lot of years since I got out.  Its also quarter right face, not quarter
right turn.  Funny how 30 years will dim the memories.

As for the extremely homophobic remark about hussling sailors, I thought you
said you were all about tolerance Hanson.  Kinda takes the gleem off of
showing up at a Gay pride parade in solidarity when you make those kinds of
remarks don't you think?

Phil Nisbet