[Vision2020] A general peace offering

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 17 14:10:45 PST 2005

Tom Hanson's service to our nation was honorable.  He served in his capacity
for twenty long years and did so until he was disabled through no fault of
his own while training to defend our country toward the end of the cold war.
  His current service at the University of Idaho is no less honorable and is
being done to the betterment of the community.

I offer my appology to Mr. Hanson for my remarks.

Phil Nisbet