[Vision2020] NSA/Verizon/Zoning Trouble Timeline (was: Whostartedit? Who cares?)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Dec 17 11:43:45 PST 2005

Rumor Control has it, and inquiring minds want to know:

Is Moscow City Council maintaining a suggestion box at Anselm House?

Hmmm.

Tom "just stirring the stink pot" Hansen

U.S. Army (Double-Dipping Lifer)

Just Another Intolerista Liberal Elitista Diversity-Cleansing Wacko Nutjob
Horse's *** Loose in the Palouse Doing What Comes Natural

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"

  _____