[Vision2020] THANK YOU!

Shelly CJs at turbonet.com
Fri Dec 16 13:22:10 PST 2005

Thank You to everyone who helped in whatever way they could on last nights
HIV Clinic. The Lewiston Tribune will be reporting how many people they
tested and how many were positive.

For those of you that were given an appointment to return to the Health
Department next week. Please do so. You went there once, you can do it again

There will be more convinctions.

This after hours clinic will be held again at The Health Department in mid
January. Does anybody know how to set up a list serve, something like V20/20
 but without the nastiness, so those interested in helping the cause can
communicate? I cannot keep my cell phone charged enough to make and receive
calls. Please email me off list. cjs at turbonet.com.

Thanx to all!
Shelley Roderick