[Vision2020] Proxmire passing

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Dec 16 17:21:21 PST 2005

Hey, Matt.

As Frank Sinatra said, "I've got to be me."

I am a non-conformist and don't like being typecast, which explains my lack
of peer pressure.

Tom Hansen

 “Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'”