[Vision2020] Picnic

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 10:14:48 PST 2005

Greetings!

If we have it in the winter, remember, the building
needs to be accessable. *smile*

In the warmer months, be sure the chosen park has
accessable walkways for those who use wheelchairs or
walkers.

Happy Holidays!

--- lfalen <lfalen at turbonet.com> wrote:

> Where is Stageleap park. Any place or time is fine
> with me. I suggested the Grange Park because I
> thought people may like to get out in the hills and
> away from town. Where ever most people would like it
> is fine with me.
>
> Roger

Janesta Carcich

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, any distribution or copying of this transmittal is strictly prohibited and is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original transmission and its attachments.