[Vision2020] Re: business parking

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Dec 16 08:18:01 PST 2005

Pat,

They move their cars periodically by swapping places.  I unintentionally
mess this up a few weeks ago when I pulled into a spot in an in-process
swapping maneuver.  The man than tried to tell me that I was in his spot
point in to the numbers put there for the Saturday Market stalls.  He did
not like being called a liar.  He eventually parked down by Paradise Creek
Cycle.

W.