[Vision2020] Let's Save Downtown Moscow

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Dec 16 01:25:39 PST 2005

So, in order to prevent the parking problem to from continuing are we going
tear down the NSA building because if we don't the parking issue is not
going to be solved. Any new business taking that much space is going to
reproduce the same problem. Getting rid of NSA is not an answer to the
parking problem...but it would get the politics and intolerance of some
folks quieted down for awhile and that is all.